Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich Hunt: An oppurtinity

yilmazdurmaz

First of all, this topic is not giving you tips how you fight and kill Liches and their Thralls. This topic is about you, my fellow Tenno.

Many players did the same thing I do: "I maxed frame/weapon only to get mastery, And didn't ever used again". Because either we started not long ago and want to catch the wind, or started long ago but gave also a long break, so only few hard cores had the change to play all frames/weapons more than a few days.

Here is the chance for you: Lich Hunts.

Each hunt starts at 50+ enemies and an easy-to-kill Lich. Other than progressive endless missions or one-time sortie missions we don't have any mission to go such mission, and these are the ones you are constantly and blindly fighting.

And each mission goes to 100+ level enemies with level 5 Lich. A level that only a handful players go in normal missions, but you all have to endure for a Lich fight (unless you use new go-away-lich feature 🤣)

The thing is: You now have the chance to try all frames and weapons and companions and tactics in these missions to get the feeling you are really mastering them. Oh and try it solo; you will not have to worry about premature ending of you joy, because a team member want out.

An exterminate mission? try invisibles (i.e. loki,ivara) and enjoy relaxing sneaky fight. try tanks (i.e. rhino,inaros) and feel invincibility. try divas (i.e equinox,saryn) and their horrifying mass kills. try benders (revenant,nyx) and have fun with circus. Boy, there are 42 frames to try. give a day for each and more than a month of enjoyment comes.

For each frame to try, give a shot for different weapons. they all have different aspects to kill; some powerful, some nerfed but still powerful. Some are weak since we don't give them attention enough, but has potential to shine. At this point, I will not insist trying all of them because hundreds of them makes a constant play of a year 😅 so at least trying a different weapon for each frame, such as their signature, will do the job.

As for the new enemies around, I personally prefer to use Helios, equipped with Deconstructor powered to match me. I want to scan these new type to complete the codex. Then, comes the mastery; use of all companions in Lich hunts. Using a companion differs from frames & weapons. They have their own consciousness (AI) and sometimes just hit your nerves. This means they need some more attention. There are not so many to try, so just try.

Last thing you need now is to try tactics. Changing things above will need you change your fight style. Frame A with weapon A is good, what about with weapon B? can you complete the mission with same strategy? This now is a whole new level to the fight. So take time, do not hurry. We are not soldiers to be trained in a month. But the feeling to create a tactic to be used with a combination, it will be satisfactory, rather than following an existing one and falling into imposter syndrome. There is nothing wrong using existing one: they are tried and polished. I just mean to use a refresher for a while.

So that is all. Up until now I used some events for this kind of opportunity. But now we have a constant source of missions.

Good Luck to all fellow Tenno.

PS: I am kinda collector. I have only few weapons missing in my inventory, plus missed Excalibur Prime pack. So it is easy for me to switch anything anytime. If you have limited options due to low storage capacity, just go with the ones you have currently. You don't need to be me, or someone else. You just be yourself to beat this game and be the master you are meant to be.