Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Skins?

WondahBoah

Along with this i wouldn't mind seeing some corrupted skins for the tenno as well, sorta like the stalker seems to be nothing more then a corrupted tenno. It'd be a neat thing at least what i have envisioned would be. But all in all i think there should be more skins then their are now, period.

Prime weapons are of Orokin origin, or are built using using Orokin tech to enhance existing weapons. The derelicts are just infested wrecks. The Infested don't really invent anything new. Besides which, we do have Infested/Technocyte weapons already. 3 of them (4 if you include the Mire), and a Sentinel. So I'm really not sure how it would work, especially since it seems that the virus affects only living beings, and not machines.

Edited by TheMalachai

Prime weapons are of Orokin origin, or are built using using Orokin tech to enhance existing weapons. The derelicts are just infested wrecks. The Infested don't really invent anything new. Besides which, we do have Infested/Technocyte weapons already. 3 of them (4 if you include the Mire), and a Sentinel. So I'm really not sure how it would work, especially since it seems that the virus affects only living beings, and not machines.

tell that to the void/derelicts.

I haven't been there myself, but from what I've read and seen, it doesn't seem that the derelicts are assimilated into the Infestation, rather, the Infestation has grown throughout the ships themselves, kind of like how nature retakes abandoned urban areas. Moss grows, vines push through concrete, et cetera. As long as there's sufficient biomass to sustain growth, the Infestation could grow throughout the ships, rearranging and destroying just about everything there. But just like how an abandoned factory has plants and animals living inside its machines, it doesn't mean those plants and animals have adapted those machines, nor can they understand their purpose.