Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Visual Loot Representation On Defense

Flan-Flan

Hello, I was thinking it'd be cool if during defense there was maybe a pile of cargo somewhere that slowly got extracted every five waves, until by wave 20 or so it all disappears and the loop starts again. It could replace the current defense object or something.

Well, mostly I just thought it'd be a nice little bonus to see the actual things the Lotus talks about while you're on mission. Like in excavation, where you 'find' an item and then you just never see it. It'd be cool to see that item, uh, whisked away somehow. Similarly, it'd be cool to see an animation or something of a Tenno operative actually retrieving the item in question during survival missions, just on the side during a transmission, maybe even during the Lotus's transmission. And for defense, the general idea was the same - just have a pile of crates or something you're defending, and bits get carried away somehow. Even just having them 'beamed out' or something would be nice.

I'm not really suggesting a full on revamp, but some added visual effects could be nice just to spruce up what otherwise feel like... missions where you're not doing anything of value, like in survival at the moment you mostly just wander around and kill stuff and every 5 minutes you just magically get an item. It's not a problem or anything, but I think giving players something to see their efforts are going towards something tangible, it'd be nice to see.

Disruption has this too, Ordis comments on Jupiter that the conduits are connected to a 'MASSIVE stockpile of resources' and yet we never see it. And whenever we finish killing demolysts and such, at the end of each round the reward's just sort of added to our account, and once again it'd be cool to see stuff claimed from that stockpile by us in some way.

Basically, I think some visual effects to showcase our mission rewards in the mission itself would be cool. Boxes and crates of loot and resources stashed away in vaults or whatever, and we can see inside them.