Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Don't Turn This Into A Pay To Win.

Oxycontin

first i am 16 , 2nd i am still a stuident , 3rd i don't have a job . 4th in my country you have to graduate from the school to get a job

5th my country have proplem with revloution . search for egypt revloution on youtube, tho the whole world know it

6th i said that some people having proplems in buying platinum

7th my country have no master card , credit card , paypal , cashu . no any thing!

and if you are so rich and good at wasting money. then why would not you buy me platinum. huh tell me please? would you . no ? cool then don't comment about people who have troubles buying platinum and learn to read what people say ..

Lol wut ?

That makes you nearly 15 years my junior.

I was working part time since I was 16 to 17. 

And I regretted it, my friends started at 14.

But back then I guess labour laws ain't all that great. 

But I paid my first monthly sub MMORPGs this way and my own pocket money.

And how I paid for my first sub without a CC? I pleaded an adult with a credit card to buy it for me.

Then I sent MONEY order to his country. There is a will there is a way.

Just how far do you wanna go young man.

Edited by fatpig84

Lol wut ?

That makes you nearly 15 years my junior.

I was working part time since I was 16 to 17. 

And I regretted it, my friends started at 14.

But back then I guess labour laws ain't all that great. 

But I paid my first monthly sub MMORPGs this way and my own pocket money.

And how I paid for my first sub without a CC? I pleaded an adult with a credit card to buy it for me.

Then I sent MONEY order to his country. There is a will there is a way.

Just how far do you wanna go young man.

lol. please come to my country and you will just sit in the street without a job ;D even if you are 14 we don't make the people who not graduate with high marks from school work . that's how my country work . if you don't belive then ask , come to see

lol. please come to my country and you will just sit in the street without a job ;D even if you are 14 we don't make the people who not graduate with high marks from school work . that's how my country work . if you don't belive then ask , come to see

seems like someone needs to move~ :P

How about instead of wanting to invest in Warframe you save up for a Plane-Ticket, as that seems to be more of a major concern for yourself, you complain about how bad off your country is compared to ours, yet do nothing about it.

Start saving up buddy. c:

seems like someone needs to move~ :P

How about instead of wanting to invest in Warframe you save up for a Plane-Ticket, as that seems to be more of a major concern for yourself, you complain about how bad off your country is compared to ours, yet do nothing about it.

Start saving up buddy. c:

you people never learn that there is are no way to buy online any thing

ITS DEAD ALL WAYS ARE DEAD IN MY COUNTRY

i said that more than 4 times !!!

There isn't anything to win that would be achieved at the expense of your fellow player.

So?

Everything you can pay to get either is also available via free play, is purely cosmetic, or is aimed at convenience.

The convenience advantage of more slots is enormous, and certainly allows people to bypass much tedium and stay more effective. The game is more fun if you have the slots you need to not be stuck with a handful of weapons and frames.

Catalysts and Recactors are also hard to obtain in any number without Platinum. These are also key to making some equipment useful in higher rank content and being able to access that content can certainly make the game more fun.

You win Warframe by maximizing your enjoyment. Not everyone will have more fun if they have Platinum to spend, but most people will.

Im sorry to be insulting but....OP is an idiot ...I can't even put this nicely.

Pay to win would be things like giving access to the strongest weapons that free players can't get.

Pay to win would be adding an option to buy special ammunition or mods that are money obtainable only

Pay to win would be adding upgraded super-prime warframes for cash only

ALL that the Warframe shop is selling is faster Progression and Vanity (decorations/colors).

As long as they do not sell special weapons that are STRONGER than free weapons/not give a free alternative that is available to everyone...this is not pay to win.

Not to mention...buying yourself ahead in progression in this game is actually a double edged sword... of course everyone wants the newest weapons asap...but if you just buy them then 90% of the games' purpose is gone... I dont think DE actually wants EVERYONE to buy their weapons and frames for money... they're totally fine with rich kids and casual players who have some extra bucks to waste it...since those people always exist.

Edit: Also if you claim you don't have any of the fancy online money transaction systems...you or your parents should at least have a bank account...via steam you can pay with your bank account and visa/mastercard pre-paid online only credit cards that work via online banking exist too.

If you don't have access to this as well...I must ask you how you pay for your internet....do you go up to your internet provider and pay them in cash every month?.... if you really cared for points you could just buy them.... because fact is...if you can pay for your internet...then there is a way to pay for points via steam or online based prepaid credit cards...end of story

Edited by Shehriazad

sigh... i've said this plenty of times and i'll just keep repeating it till it fries through those thick skulls of the people who think this is pay to win:

the ONLY items that can be bought with Platinum only are colors, accessories (Sentinel attachments and Syndana's), Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime and Lato prime.

Weapons and warframe slots can now be acquired through the referral program as well as the usual platinum

Potatoes are usually given during/after a livestream and last for quite some time (they're even marked as 'A gift from the Lotus' under alerts)

All weapons and warframes are accessible to everyone whereas the plat-bought equipment comes with a potato and slot

Now as for getting plat:

there is an extensive list of payment options, ranging from a credit card, to mobile phone, to prepaid cards, and even steam...

i would be surprised if none of these options would be available to you. (unless you don't receive pocket money, but that can be fixed with a little bit of work)

Xp boosters are not pay to win. Even in pvp games. Learn what you speak of before spouting nonsense, OP.

I actually forgot to check the store for xp boosts lol. Half the people in this thread cannot read, I stated that this game should not turn into a pay to win, not that it already is a pay to win. As for items, it would be a shame to see specific items that cost real life money that would give you an immediate boost at low level, such as a weapon or warframe.