Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lazy Liches

(XBOX)HollowCube987

The Old Blood Kuva Much as have given me something to do. Someone just as powerful as me to try attempt take down. And I love how I'm able to decide the fates of them after I beat them in combat. What I DON'T like, however, is what happens when you decide to spare them.

The Reasonable Fantasy: Once every couple of missions, my Kuva Lich will show up and help me in a gunfight. They will use their weapons and abilities, like how they were used on & against me, and then leave.

The Disappointing Reality: My Kuva Lich, with the schedule of a solar eclipse, comes in, shoots every enemy in the room without killing them for two minutes, and then leaving.

This cannot go on. The entire reason that I converted the Liches was to gain temporary allies. There is no point for them to even show up if they aren't going to kill anything or use abilities for two minutes. It feels insulting to even have it as an option to spare them, because people like me are being tricked into losing out on 3,000 extra mastery XP OR a cool weapon upgrade.

Improvements

There are two ideas that I have to improve the current Kuva Lich problems, even if they were to not use abilities at all.

1) The chance that the Liches have to spawn in missions currently is too low. In the amount of time it took one of my three converted Liches to spawn, I was visited by Shadow Stalker twice, and three syndicate kill squads. I'm not saying at all that there needs to be a Lich with me in every mission, but it should be higher than it's current value.

2) Even if the Lich chances were to stay the same, they last for way too little to do anything important. In order for them to turn the tide or of battle, they need to last longer that a couple of minutes. Doubling or even tripling the amount of time that converted Liches stay out can increase their killing potential.