Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More high level missions

Zulkir_Jhor

Once you get to a certain point in the game, doing regular missions is boring and grindy.

My suggested fix is after you have completed your first Sortie, when you are looking at your map of the planets you could click a button on the side of the screen to face harder enemies.  Say, level 70 and increasing as normal.  This would make gathering resources and doing Nightwave more fun.  Additionally, the different missions types could have a higher tier reward for doing so. Something to make it worth facing those enemies.

Then, after your first Arbitration, you could choose to click a different button for even higher level enemies and another tier of rewards.  

Then with the higher tier, make them less about stuff you can get everyday, but more about farming stuff players want.  High credit rewards to make missions a viable alternative to the Index, rare resources in large stacks, excavators could give enough cryotic to actually make the Sibear without tearing out your hair.  

In other words, I want to be able to play missions on all the planets, have it be challenging and fun and reward me for putting in the time and effort.

This would triple the number of nodes to play and destroy matchmaking on anything but the highest level of Hydron/whatever the FOTM for grinding is. That being said, level increases are not actual difficulty and don't warrant more/better loot.

10 minutes ago, Zulkir_Jhor said:

actually make the Sibear without tearing out your hair. 

Trivializing resource sinks negates their purpose.