The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva lich glitches

(PSN)AlienGrays

On 2019-12-03 at 10:15 PM, (PS4)AlienGrays said:

I can't permanently vanquish or convert my lich even with the right parazon mod order he just pops back up at extraction like nothing happened and takes a percentage of my resources.

Having the same problem here. Posted this a while back.

After getting all 3 parazon mods in the correct order and going through the animation to kill my lich, he is still alive at the end of the mission and stills takes my items. Have killed it 8 times now with no changes. Playing the game with this virtual ball and chain has become irritating at best and infuriating to the point of not wanting even play. He has taken multiple sortie rewards, arbitration rewards, and enough void traces that i won't even be able to hold them all should i get them back. This bug has been going on for a month now with DE not giving anyone a response or even acknowledging it in the first place. Even should the issue be resolved, i don't plan on getting another lich or continuing forward until DE gives an official statement saying the problem is fixed. Please help.

They suggested deleting my save data from my system and also re-downloading the game. I did both to no avail. We need to get DE aware of this somehow. We can't get new weapons or ephemeras until they fix it.