Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

when fix? kuva grineer planet maps

Ikserdok

idk for how long..but since mid of last year when I started playing warframe 1st time so not that long ago at all....but I never found grineer planet tileset map for kuva mission like on ceres....to get normally kuva siphon on way to objective and extract

when on every other normal tilesets we got kuva siphon always on way to obejctive and extract....we have to waste time to search even full damn map on grineer planet tileset to find this ***

I dont even count how many times I wasted my time and loots from missions just to abandon this mission of joke becaus eI wanted, I needed to get damn kuva but team wanted to jsut extract after mission was done.....this was not their fault they dont care for this, not my fault I wanted dman kuva....it is hecking DE fault for not fixing this irrating joke for I will guess just years...

maybe this single thing is not that big in rest of the game....but still it is very annyoing just everyone who want to go on this stupid mission...and so..because it annoy us we shouldnt go for this mission from start yes? if we want kuva sure, we can go for kuva survival or something....but then for what are kuva siphon missions then? to just waste for us chance to get more kuva in "shorter" time (on normal maps) in that hour?

btw which I also observed this started heppening also on invested ship map tileset, not every time but lately I see this more often and often to be also forced to go search through sick map for stupid siphon far far away from way of start to extract during mission

Part of it is probably due to the fact that so many people for whatever ungodly reason are after the Relics and the Relics don't actually require you to complete the Siphon. 

Plus there comes a point where you realize it was better to have cut bait vs spending another 5min scouring the map when you;ve already spent 10min up to that point finishing the objective on top of looking around the map. At which point you could have just run another Kuva mission. 

Tho I do agree that it would be nice if the Kuva Siphons wheren't quite as off in the boondocks as they are with regularity on Ceres/Sedna.

I think the thing there is that the shipyard tileset is the only tile with a Kuva Siphon that spawns on a dead end tile. Most other Kuva Siphons are spawned on intersecting tiles. So when you get that Dead end Kuva tile it the map generator just crams that literally wherever Vs the intersecting tiles that can occasionally be off to the side but are predominantly used to link you to the objective. 

Edited by Oreades

and so why only these tilesets have this problem? why it hasn't been changed, fixes for so long? we know everyone dont like it and are unhappy when need to additionally look for siphon somewhere on "wilderness" with no life in it

I know now people are only for relics so they dont care and go just extract and still we shouldnt blame them for this, for not waiting to find siphon especialyl in thing which shouldn't be problem ever at all which have have for years at all...why we still have it not fixed?

18 minutes ago, Ikserdok said:

and so why only these tilesets have this problem? why it hasn't been changed, fixes for so long? we know everyone dont like it and are unhappy when need to additionally look for siphon somewhere on "wilderness" with no life in it

Like I said my speculation on that is because the Ceres/Sedna Shipyard Tileset is to my knowledge the only Tileset with a "dead end" Kuva Siphon tile. All the other Tilesets the Kuva Tile(s) are generally on larger/intersecting tiles which are far more likely to be used on the way to the Target/Extraction. Where as the Sedna/Ceres Dead End tile is free to be crammed wherever and as such the map generator does just that.