The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Freezes Then Crashes

GlitchySynergy

Twice in a row tonight I got this crash right at the last wave of Void Tower 3 defence.

I'm playing in windowed mode, the game lags a little, then the window freezes and shows "warframe isn't responding" then shortly after it auto closes itself.

I've had this crash a few times before (tho' it happens rarely, can't remember last time it happened, it wasn't in void last times tho'). It's really annoying to do a boring (and too damn long) T3 defence, to crash at the last damn wave everytime..

The second time it happened tonight the window froze and all that, but it loaded back pretty quickly, only to have the "could not connect to host and was sent to menu" message.. loosing all hope of getting that fang prime blade I was after.

I really don't want to try again with how long T3 defence is, gonna wait for a fix or an explanation before I bore myself to death with another attempt.

Twice in a row tonight I got this crash right at the last wave of Void Tower 3 defence.

I'm playing in windowed mode, the game lags a little, then the window freezes and shows "warframe isn't responding" then shortly after it auto closes itself.

I've had this crash a few times before (tho' it happens rarely, can't remember last time it happened, it wasn't in void last times tho'). It's really annoying to do a boring (and too damn long) T3 defence, to crash at the last damn wave everytime..

The second time it happened tonight the window froze and all that, but it loaded back pretty quickly, only to have the "could not connect to host and was sent to menu" message.. loosing all hope of getting that fang prime blade I was after.

I really don't want to try again with how long T3 defence is, gonna wait for a fix or an explanation before I bore myself to death with another attempt.

I tend to freeze and crash alot regardless of the mission online and single player.

• 3 months later...