The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Destreza Prime combo multiplier glitch

(PSN)joshymc

So I have a crit, Bloodrush, Weeping wounds, condition overload build with riven on my Destreza Prime. Gladiator mods on my sentinel and warframe. When I reach 12x multiplier I can see all the stats being given from blood rush, Weeping and the gladiator mods with the icons top right of screen. After a few seconds of receiving these and getting red crits etc all the buffs disappear and Im back to normal yellow/white hits. The multiplier is still 12x. If I allow the multiplier to drop to 11x they come back, They come back if I use a heavy attack to drop the multiplier as well. Really disappointing as it is happening all the time and makes using the weapon terrible.

Anyone else experiencing this glitch? 

Actually after further testing this is occurring to my gram prime with similar build and riven. The max combo x12 cancels out all weapon buffs from weeping wounds,bloodrush and gladiator mods. Once drops below x12 it corrects itself. Really hard to use now. 

Edit - Ninkondi prime with similar build and riven experiencing the same result also

Edited by (PS4)joshymc