The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ceres (Exta) - Lt. Lech Kril still broken

Naro75

Hi there !

I'm chaining this boss and he is regularly getting impossible to kill (yes I know the fight mechanics).

The fight starts normally, I kill Vor and start shooting at Kril backpack, then I wait for the Slam attack, he get frozen and I shot him. The script usually break on second loop... I immediately start shooting the backpack again, then wait for Slam attack but from now on the Slam attack won't get Kril frozen even though his backpack is broken.

When it happens, there is no way to work around the bug you have to abort the mission and all the reward you could get during it.

This bug has been here for more than a year and it gets super annoying/frustrating when the boss gets bugged after you could loot 3/4 Orokin cells on your way.

Do you guys even plan to fix it one day ?

Thanks !

Usually with issues like this it is because either the boss hp was completely overwhelmed by too much power, or you triggered a scripted issue before it would work.

In other words, because you broke the backpack too quickly after the freeze broke, it doesn't count and you won't be able to get him frozen anymore.

The easiest way to test the issue and workaround what this problem might be is to let him fully stand up and start attacking before you shoot the backpack each time.  If the fight works when you wait, then come back and report that breaking the backpack too quickly causes the bug.

Spent roughly 40 minutes waiting for him to shed his skin only to find him glitched. Although my problem wasn't him freezing, it was that his backpack wasn't working properly making him invulnerable. Even the other enemies stopped spawning after that long. Such a disappoint as I found a good mod in that one only to lose it. I've even seen the 2015 thread where he's bugged at that time to. So instead of releasing new content, fix ur S#&$ first.

• 4 weeks later...

I have run into this problem several times on sorties. It has been a problem for awhile. Normally, I just abort mission and restart. Today was a little annoying because I only had 11 minutes left when I got on to complete the sortie for the day. Ended up in a good team and we made it to the last mission (assassination - Lt. Lech Kril) in time. But then he bugged like he does so often and we missed out on the sortie reward. I realize this isn't a big deal, and I should have started the sortie sooner, but when is this problem going to get fixed?