Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Helmet Art Concept (Type 1)

-BELLUM-

Oh? Explain Volt. And Vauban. And Banshee has a visor. And Nekros has his cyclopean thing going on.

Correction, further alternate helms will not have stats. So far, they're saying the ones that are already out will keep their stats. They aren't removing anything.

well thats cool, i dunno why they just don't do both? helms for cosmetic and the same line of helms with stat changes.

well thats cool, i dunno why they just don't do both? helms for cosmetic and the same line of helms with stat changes.

There are a million and one alternatives people are suggesting. I myself don't really care for the alternate stats on any helmet but perhaps Volt's storm so I'm good with removed stats. But the best compromises I've seen were being able to turn off the stat or cosmetic sides at will, so long as you have the actual helmet built.

But don't ask me why they do what they do. I blame Scott... he's to blame for their unpopular decisions with desecrate (or so the livestream makes it seem), and so I'll lump this on him too.

Lose the eyes and it will be awesome. None of the tenno have eyes on their helmets.

Chronus Banshee has small eyes.

I believe Helmlock Saryn had two tiny eyes in front of her visor? Might recall.

A very good concept! Quite resembles the Infested in my opinion.

Chronus Banshee has small eyes.

I believe Helmlock Saryn had two tiny eyes in front of her visor? Might recall.

A very good concept! Quite resembles the Infested in my opinion.

Yeah, i thought the same after i finished it, looks indeed infested.

• 4 months later...