Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Quest - Where are the Cephalons?

Inumayobaka

This is a recurring issue with Warframe where the old characters are completely forgotten, it seems.

I am baffled by the fact that Cephalon Cy's introduction has received zero response from Ordis.
During Cy's reminiscing of the past, it should have minimally made Ordis' precepts go haywire due to it jogging some of Ordis' old memories.
But, no. Nothing at all.

Then, during Cephalon Cy's search for a 'viable' Cephalon, I found that it was a perfect timing for some interaction between Ordis, Suda and Simaris but once again, nothing. There was barely any interaction amongst the Cephalons despite the introduction of a whole new Cephalon.

What made me enjoy Octavia's quest was the involvment of all the 'main' Cephalons AND HUNHOW in that quest. (tsundere Simaris was a huge bonus) It made the game and characters feel more alive. There needs to be more of that, more old NPCs getting 'updated' by being involved with new stuff.

Has anyone noticed that barely any (none) of the other NPCs has mentioned Nora's name so far despite her introduction since Nightwave?

Don't get me wrong, introducing new characters is fine but the old NPCs should get 'updated' with their existence. The old NPCs and even bosses are basically AFK right now.

Sargas Ruk and Vor have been right about how things have currently transpired. (us being mercenaries fighting for scraps, no Tenno honour, Lotus being false prophet)
If they don't appear to make any speeches that sum up as "I told you so" during The New War or Duviri Paradox, I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

I'm not asking for full-on cinematics of these characters. I'd just like to see comms-interactions between them. (Remember Alad V, Tyl Regor and Neffy?) It feels boring that new characters are introduced with old characters being oblivious to their introduction/existence.

• Like 3