The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game freezing up

oakaxe

So I started up Warframe this morning and it ran fine, did a few index and all was fine. I went to school and when I got home today, I started up warframe and bam, it just kinda freezes up, audio still works and I can open menus/move/craft stuff but I just don't see any of it. I am able to fix it for two seconds at a time by alt+tabbing but that could not possibly work for missions. I searched it up and nothing seems to work. I tried changing DX11 to DX10 and I tried updating my BIOS but nothings seemes to work. Anyone got any idea on how to fix this? Thanks

Update: if I get it to windowed mode it does not go freeze. also an idea, could it be that I updated my graphics driver to adrenaline 2020?

Update 2: I rolled back my drivers and it worked

Edited by oakaxe

I'm having this same issue. I suspect it may have something to do with my graphic drivers as well, since they also recently had an update. But I was able to play all Friday night (although buggy), Saturday is when the freezing started. I'll try your suggestions, thanks.

UPDATE: Confirmed that the game runs fine when in windowed mode. Going to full-screen makes the graphics crash, although you can hear the game running (and responding to actions) in the background.

Edited by Kohiba
Updating with new info

On 2019-12-14 at 4:18 PM, Kohiba said:

UPDATE: Confirmed that the game runs fine when in windowed mode. Going to full-screen makes the graphics crash, although you can hear the game running (and responding to actions) in the background.

This is the exact problem I had, just roll your drivers back from before adrenaline 2020 if you got an amd card

• 3 weeks later...