Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Restyle Excalibur Prime Gear To End Of Founders Program

Ganwybas

Hi all.

FoundersEnding640x300webV2%5B1%5D.png

No secret what the Ex.prime is a first prime series warframe.

Is coolAnd look nice! But with old desine, Ex.p  have some visual problem, and lack most of cool  orokin @color@/gold style.

so main problem is:

1- the mesh of the Ex prime have to small detail ..and detalization for prime model (need add little more)

2- textures (have poor quality)  to much shine and have ugly white strips then main change color..so its hard to customize it with random colors ..just not estetic looks.

3- the helmet , is low .. in x axes .. need little more to y axes .. ( little resize it ..normal human head just not fit with it)

4- the helmet position is to  little forward than need.. so need to place it little backward ..to anatomic right ..(look like an agression street gang =) ) 

5- the helmet in the back, have the almost same type elements ..as in front .. its look strange .. (need to change)

warframe_excalibur.jpgwarframe_excalibur_prime.jpgwarframe_frost_prime.jpg

As you see, simple Excalibur look more accurate and estetic compare with prime version ..as the Frost prime looks more attractive (to more) 

The Excalibur Prime is the Face of F.P. so in the end of this program ..please make this bonus to us (founders brootherhood x)) =) in the name of this event.

Edited by JDante

Honestly, I like the way ExcalP looks overall. The only issue I have with him is the color normalization. If you put any of the other helmets on ExcalP, then changed colors, the body looks way brighter than the helmets. The color codes don't seem to match. This actually pertains to a good number of the Primes as well.

Hi all.

FoundersEnding640x300webV2%5B1.png]

No secret what the Ex.prime is a first prime series warframe.

Is coolAnd look nice! But with old desine, Ex.p  have some visual problem, and lack most of cool  orokin @color@/gold style.

so main problem is:

1- the mesh of the Ex prime have to small detail ..and detalization for prime model (need add little more)

2- textures (have poor quality)  to much shine and have ugly white strips then main change color..so its hard to customize it with random colors ..just not estetic looks.

3- the helmet , is low .. in x axes .. need little more to y axes .. ( little resize it ..normal human head just not fit with it)

4- the helmet position is to  little forward than need.. so need to place it little backward ..to anatomic right ..(look like an agression street gang =) ) 

5- the helmet in the back, have the almost same type elements ..as in front .. its look strange .. (need to change)

warframe_excalibur.jpgwarframe_excalibur_prime.jpgwarframe_frost_prime.jpg

As you see, simple Excalibur look more accurate and estetic compare with prime version ..as the Frost prime looks more attractive (to more) 

The Excalibur Prime is the Face of F.P. so in the end of this program ..please make this bonus to us (founders brootherhood x)) =) in the name of this event.

plus 1 over and over

We need a Prime Primary weapon Included :| feels like something is missing sometimes :[!!

We have the Lato Prime, Skana Prime and the E-Prime but not a Main Unique Primary Weapon for $250 USD spend+ a little more on stuff that we do buy and contribute to the game. 

Atleast thats how I feel dunno if any other feels sometimes the same ;[!

I also wouldn't mind some changes to the Ex.P. At the moment I am using the Avalon helmet so I do not have to look at the Prime helmet. Perhaps they could also add in a new set of Orikin Colors to the market, so we can make weapons have the same gold shine.

Edit: Had this thought on the way home, since we are able to wear the other Excalibur helmets (Avalon/Pendragon) perhaps they could make primed versions of those to be used by people with the Excalibur Prime.

Edited by pzzed

If you slow down the load in your game, you can see that all the male/? warframes are loaded on as skins on top of Excalibur.. ;) it's a base skin used as a place holder for you.. oh well .. stats are stats.. they said they might do something more with primes later... but I don't that will be for a long time.. same with pets...

• 1 month later...