Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Not being offered reliquary key quest

(PSN)icurse00

Reliquary Key quest is not offered after completing Rising Tide mission.

I am experiencing abnormal behavior based on this video, I found [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv1aKEasNtc ]of someone boarding their railjack. After boarding the railjack they are given a waypoint leading to interaction and a mission, and none of the stuff happens to me when I board my railjack.

I have completed the Rising Tide mission and constructed my railjack. When I board my railjack I am not offered the reliquary key quest. Cephalon Cy says, "Tenno on deck." when I board. If I try to run the navigation then Cephalon Cy states, "System integration ongoing you will be informed when process is complete." If I select the reliquary drive, then Cephalon Cy talks but does not initiate a mission on Lua.  By not being able to power my railjack I am progression locked.

I have tried restarting Warframe and entering and completing a mission. 

8 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

I'm not certain of this, as I haven't completed Rising Tide myself yet, but I believe that the step you're talking about hasn't hit console yet, because it looks like the key allows one to actually start doing Railjack missions.

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just wait it out until the next patch.

• 4 years later...

I was still having this issues as of 2023... 
I solved it by doing railjack missions on someones else's ship and gaining enough intrinsics to upgrade command and hire crew. 
To hire crew you need to go to Fortuna on Venus and talk to "Tinker" 
Once you have them slotted on your ship go back inside the railjack and try interacting with the reliquary. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2023-12-24 at 10:29 PM, iamSig said:

I was still having this issues as of 2023... 
I solved it by doing railjack missions on someones else's ship and gaining enough intrinsics to upgrade command and hire crew. 
To hire crew you need to go to Fortuna on Venus and talk to "Tinker" 
Once you have them slotted on your ship go back inside the railjack and try interacting with the reliquary. 

i got my commaned to lvl 4 and got 2 crew members and still wasnt able to interact with reliquary