The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Empyrean Machine Broke Hard

DurkTheFurk

So, I'm hosting a railjack mission on the last node of Saturn. Everything was going nice and smoothly until two crewships exploded at the same time, which apparently my game decided was too difficult a task to understand and promptly proceeded to crash. I joined back, and everything seems normal apart from the railjack health being set to default. The first bit of oddity occurs when I decide to board a crewship and find a huge rock lodged within it. unknown.pngThis was blocking the door to the reactor, so I just decided to leave it be. We continued through the mission, deciding to destroy the shipkiller platform. Upon entering, I notice some weirdness with a huge pipe above the doorway. After hacking the console to expose the reactor core, I notice that there was no way to access it as the entire tileset seems to have undergone some sort of fusion with the crewship tileset. This effectively busted the entire objective of destroying the platform. There was also a grineer console on my railjack.unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

P.S. The commander was still alive, so I decided to go kill him just to see if Quellor would drop. Aaaand it did. Could I get this added to my inventory pls?

unknown.png