Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fairness Amongst The Exclusive Weapons

UseCorrosiveProjection

Power creep is inevitable since humans likes to design better things.

^

THIS

It's a game guys, in this case "designing" better things just means upping damage numbers.

You could argue that maybe the powercreep with the new weapons is inevitable, but it doesn't have to happen at the speed it is happening at the moment.

---

As for the Braton Vandal, it needs tweaking. I can get some use of out of every other exclusive weapon I own, but the Brandal is reserved solely for messing about on the low level stuff, i.e. it's useless.

Surely it can't be that hard to tweak it's fire rate or crit chance or something, anything. Whiners got it nerfed, just got to whine harder to get it buffed.

Edited by Jandor

It's a game guys, in this case "designing" better things just means upping damage numbers.

You could argue that maybe the powercreep with the new weapons is inevitable, but it doesn't have to happen at the speed it is happening at the moment.

---

As for the Braton Vandal, it needs tweaking. I can get some use of out of every other exclusive weapon I own, but the Brandal is reserved solely for messing about on the low level stuff, i.e. it's useless.

Surely it can't be that hard to tweak it's fire rate or crit chance or something, anything. Whiners got it nerfed, just got to whine harder to get it buffed.

But now we DONT need now guns we need balanced old ones and new gameplay.

almost all the vandals have a unique advantage than their original counter parts. The only one i see that dose not have much of a unique advantage is the braton vandal. you may say that the vandal crits more but it is only about 2.5% extra than the original 5% of the normal braton. this is minuscule and seeing that the snipetron vandal and strun wraith have some good advantages from it's counterparts, i feel that the braton vandal needs a buff,

2.5% extra is not enough for an exclusive weapon. Increase it to 7.5% extra (that is 10% critical base). The firing rate is smaller than the standard Braton, so crits should increase to reflect this.

Also Burston and Hind should have 10% critical base.

Edited by Wolfstorm18