Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amesha's Benevolent Decoy not persisting when moving in / out of ships (solo)

(PSN)Maunstre

Noticed a strange bug while playing Railjack missions today. I have been doing Railjack missions solo with Amesha, who's Benevolent Decoy can be of great help with the enemy faction assignment having been fixed. I use Benevolent Decoy to help redirect some fire when trying to take down enemy crew ships, since they are the biggest threat. However, I've noticed that despite the ability duration I had modded for Benevolent Decoy (over 30 seconds), it has always disappeared when entering or exiting any ship - Grineer crew ship or Railjack. Taking out a crew ship takes under 10 seconds, the Benevolent Decoy I have just placed outside should still be functioning and distracting the enemy, but upon exit the Decoy is gone. The ability somehow gets cancelled in the transition from free-flight to ship boarding, and my attempt to defend my ship while not actually on it is defeated.

Considering the seamless gameplay transition between archwing and ground play, this ability cancelling seems unintentional. If this could possibly be fixed, that'd be amazing!