The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"An Updated Version of Warframe is now Available..."

(PSN)gamerbobblehead

Upon completing a mission and returning to my orbiter I receive a notification in the bottom right corner of my screen telling me that there is a new update available for Warframe, another note is that the news screen next to my navigation is completely blank and my navigation only displays my current quests and none of the current alerts. However restarting the game to install said update proves unsuccessful and the game launches normally without issue and without an update to be seen. Additionally, after playing another mission the same issue arises again. Iv'e already tried deleting my PS4's setting and load out save data and reloging but that didn't seem to help as well as restarting my PS4.

If anyone else is currently having this problem and or has had this problem in the past support would be much appreciated.

Update: This issue has gotten worse, after 2-3 minuets the same problem happens but this time without the completion of any missions. Thus rendering the game completely unplayable.

Edited by (PS4)gamerbobblehead
Worsening Bug