Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Christmas Quiz

Alegions

Hey guys, some of you may know me as the quiz guy in the Asia region chat. (PC)

Last year, I ran a little event during Tennobaum where I gave out various prizes for being the first to answer my questions correctly. This year, I will be doing the same event, and am extending an invitation to people from the other regions to take part with us in the Asia region chat.

The quiz will be mainly based on Warframe trivia, ranging from lore to patch notes, with a couple meme questions tossed in. If you fancy yourself a lore buff of this game, please do not hesitate to attend!

The prizes I will be giving out include but are not limited to: Forma, slots, noggles, potatoes, color palettes, syandanas, armor sets and deluxe skins. Basically, anything that can be bought with plat for a reasonable price is fair game.

To join, simply be present at the Asia region chat anytime during the quiz. There are just a few rules that you will have observe to join.

• There will be a total of 50 questions, split into 4 sets of prizes. 30 prizes for the first set, 10 for the second, 5 for the third, and 5 for the fourth.

• In order to let everyone have a chance to get something, people who had already won something from the current set are barred from answering any further questions until the next set. However, feel free to pm your friends and help them out if you know the answer but had already won something.

• The winners of the quiz is determined by what I see on the chatbox on my side, so if there are people who answered correctly at the same time, the winner would be whichever shows up on my end first.

• Do not pm me the answer, those are not accepted! I will only accept answers from the region chatbox. This is to ensure that there won't be as many arguments as to who answered first.

• I will not take any typos or the wrong variant(e.g rhino and rhino prime) even if your answer is correct.

• No begging! Begging me for stuff will get you permanently banned from my quiz.

The quiz will start on 25th December, 1pm UTC. See you then, Tenno.