Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Railjack] RNG stats should not overlap between tiers and makers

Darky_Alan

14 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The rng is terrible in Empyrean. It's like DE are flexing with the fact they have literally learnt nothing form their past mistakes.

It isn't even the RNG in it of itself that pisses me off. As bad as I understand RNG can be I get their intention -- I understand that they want the content to have incentive for replay-ability and I'm somewhat okay with that, but if they're going to do this to us there needs to be a baseline and systems in place that respect the player's time investment.

For example, as stated in my title I don't think parts should mesh with other parts, I think everything should have a range within it's assigned category.

i.e: Zekti reactors have a range between +30 and +50, Lavan should have a range between +50 and +80; and lastly Vidar should range between +80 and +100.
There is absolutely no reason why something with a 2% drop chance that you basically need to progress and improve be WORSE than Sigma or Lavan, it's straight up an insult to the time investment towards achieving it, because sure you could get ridiculously lucky and get one dropped to you early into your farm but you also have cases like mine which are the more likely where I've spent the last 4-5 days farming for it pretty consistently and basically attained something worthless while everyone else in my crew got a much higher roll. Heck I'd even be alright with getting the riven treatment, let me re-roll the stats on my stuff and introduce more stat variety so long as it's something I can sensibly farm and get good results from.

As it stands, the present system has only had the adverse effect, I don't want to play the game anymore right now, I don't see a reason to? Poured a bunch of time into missions that take 15-20 minutes to run with randos again and again and again and basically got garbage as a result. Why would I want to do that again? I don't feel rewarded for my time spent there's no incentive. I'm likely not touching the game much till they address all this crap.

Edited by Darky_Alan