Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack permanent death

HelmetTooTight

I went onto a crewship and went into operator to hack the panel. After finishing the hack, I tried to transfer back into my Warframe but it wouldn't let me, so I tried holding X to revive. It didn't revive me, but just killed me permanently and I became like a spectator.

I have no idea how to attach the screenshot I took but basically I can see all the environment as well as the Railjack waypoint moving around. I can see all of the UI and my team's hp but I'm just dead and can't revive. When the mission ended and my team went back to dry dock, I got stuck with a black screen with the revive UI.

This happened twice, seems to be triggered by buggy interaction between operator and the crewship hacking panel.

it's not permanent death, it's permanent stuck. I got the samething happened when the mission is closing, I was done hacking and that happen to  me too, but I wasn't dead, thing just like JAMMED. I can see the chat active present time but I can't can't do anything with the game beside turn it off my PC manager.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...