The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mouse and keyboard should be supported more on ps4!!!!

(PSN)DK-mohamed6

the reason for this post is i don't have to whip out my controller every time i want to play.I can't play corpus spy missions because i need a controller it really grinds my gears. The railjack missions are even harder i need a controller to equip the omni. But the thing i hate most is when the railjack bug which causes the ship to spin around uncontrollably. I think that the best solution is that the second the plug for your plug gets inserted into your ps4 it should automatically be like pc. And what i mean by that is that the whole system should look like you're playing pc and once you take it out it should look normal.

20 hours ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

Why? 

I play on console because I don't want to use keyboard/mouse for playing.. Just use them for chat once in a while

why you ask? well this is for the people who play on mouse /keyboard. And if you don't  want to play  keyboard/ mouse then don't it really simple bud 😉

Edited by (PS4)DK-mohamed6

3 minutes ago, (PS4)DK-mohamed6 said:

why you ask? well this is for the people who play on mouse /keyboard. And if you don't  want to play  keyboard/ mouse then don't it really simple bud 😉

i feel really passionate about warframe i really do that's why i made that post to make all keyboard/mouse players lives a little easier hope you understand:)

9 hours ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

I don't really get why you don't play on pc if you prever mouse/keyboard as a playstation is simply not designed to use this input.. 

Buddy the ps4 is much cheaper then to buy a pc i don't have that kind of money, Plus you are talking nonsense the ps4 is capable of using keyboard/mouse it is the game developers who decide if they want to add the input into there game take feks fortnite if you have a keyboard/ mouse the game will look like you are playing pc just with console graphics

Know what you're talking about bud 😉

I know what I am talking about. A console is designed to play with controllers, not for keyboard/mouse. That Sony decide to enable a miminum support for it is just a nice to have but not a must use or designed to be used as console playing interface. Warframe has a support - because it's a multiplattform game and the want to have one inputdesign - for this but again, it's not designed to be used like this in the first place. It's just a not-so-well option. If you want to use the full aspects of keyboard/mouse you have to use a pc, and not a console. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

I know what I am talking about. A console is designed to play with controllers, not for keyboard/mouse. That Sony decide to enable a miminum support for it is just a nice to have but not a must use or designed to be used as console playing interface. Warframe has a support - because it's a multiplattform game and the want to have one inputdesign - for this but again, it's not designed to be used like this in the first place. It's just a not-so-well option. If you want to use the full aspects of keyboard/mouse you have to use a pc, and not a console. 

i said it was capable of doing it not designed to its the creators choice there are many games with such design like the example i described earlier- Like i said warframe decide if it wants to support it and you're right  the ps4 is designed to use controller BUT sony also made it available to use Keyboard/mouse to keep both sides happy 

All i am saying you have a choice i chose K/M you chose a controller simple

Thanks for having this discussion with me buddy:)