The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Inaros devour glitch

(PSN)higher-please

Sorry if this is like a forum thing and has been addressed, I’ve no idea if it has. 
Edit: ok it is a forum, sorry if this beating a dead horse.

I've had Inaros for about 10 hours now and every mission I do, about two to four times when I use his Devour ability to trap the enemy in the quicksand and eat his vitality it just kills him and makes Inaros do the animation that he does when you go to hold the button down to Devour the vitality.  The only way for me to get out of the animation is to press the options button and go back into the game.

Thanks for the help.

some warframe player

Edited by (PS4)higher-please

I have had this happen as well, It seems to only get stuck if the enemy dies when you activate the ability. For example, if I hit an enemy with a DOT weapon like toxic, and right before the enemy dies to the poison I activate Devour, If the enemy dies at the same time I activate the skill, Inaros will continue to loop the animation until you either die. Or if you push the options button (ps4 player here).

I have tried to replicate this to be sure and it will always happen if you target an enemy and activate the skill as they die at the same time (100% every time).