Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Bugs

ChillyWilly

Probably gonna get ignored by DE, but I want them to fix content rather than make new broken content like railjack, so here we go

1. UdM7rWC.png
This grate on Kuva Fortress can be opened for a secret room inside, but its only open-able by using AoE weapons, shooting the grate itself or certain parts of the grate, will not open it

2. There is a room on kuva fortress that have a spinning rod that shoots out lightning to few pillars on the ground, if you act quickly, once the pillars are electrified, you can interact with the console for something(?). Even with all Pillars interacted. there seemingly nothing opened or happening

3. There is 3 Locked doors on top of Agility Drift Test on Lua, Some people said it opens with a correct last tube sequence, but there is no sequence that people found or I test it with. so I think its unopenable

This is what I found for now, There might be more so I might update this Thread

Also. HIt and Run mod doesn't work properly. if you Mercy Kill someone and the timer is in 10 second for example, if you kill another one, it may Says you have refreshed the duration. but in reality, that 10 second still ticking down, and once that is over, the 5 second left of the new mercy kill won't have its bonus.

Edited by ChillyWilly