Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalten weapon x nulifiers

Crimsonshaarj

recently I started playing  lot frames with exalted weapons, trying to find one I will enjoy the most.

There is one bug I encountered with all of them. When I get dispelled by nullfier bubbles or demolishes and recast the spell and then get dispelled immediately again, I can get into one of 3 forms:

-1:/most common/ I am unable to cast spells or attack in any manner. Exiting boundaries usually resolves the no attack problem, but the no spells remains.

-2: my melee is replaced with the exalted weapon all the time. This exalted weapon doesn't take any energy and cannot b dispelled, but also deals little dmg. casting the ability activates the actual exalted weapon, but can cause the form 3

-3: my energy begins to drain drastically fast and it doesn't matter if my exalted weapon is active or no, essentially making my frames abilities useless.

So far this problem has occurred to me on Baruk, Wukong and Excalibur with form 1 being most common to wukong and form 2 and 3 to Excalibur. With Baruk I experienced form 1, but not form 2 and 3 If other people have experience the same, please add your experience in the comments, if this is a repost, I am sorry I could not find the original post.