Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Info

Fire_Ashes

Well, first of all the story behind it. The Soma, what some people call a god tier weapon. Decimates everything. I hate it, never liked the feel of it. i am a Braton Prime user and i really think that with the soma out there the BP will always be mid-low tier.

Can anyone tell me if they are planning on buffing primes and vandals in the future or nerfing the soma?

Thanks guys!

-Epsilon

Wait for armor/damage update. Personally I like the soma but I like the grakata a lot more. It's a shame it's not viable through the entire game.

Also the soma is not as good at levels 80+.

Sort of on level 80+ the soma can still 1 hit headshot...... Try going on the wiki and watching the video on it.

Scott said they are doing a balance pass of all weapons in conjunction with the damage/armor revamp. Until they post more information that is all that is known about things like braton prime being buffed/whatever.

Edited by LazyKnight

Sort of on level 80+ the soma can still 1 hit headshot...... Try going on the wiki and watching the video on it.

I use the soma. I have actual experience. It is formad 4 times and potatoed with everything but hammershot because RNG is horrible. I only 1 shot infested exploders and grineer scorpions. Even with head shots. Any heavies will take half a clip or more and the clip size is large.