The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Djihn Is Fine

Riccoshot

@notionphil

The summary is: Stinger by itself is great, Djinn by itself is not that good (cause again, if we talk about Sentinel as a whole thing, his not useful ability is compensation for great gun). Djinn as whole sentinel is not that good+great=fine.

That's the point.

From what i read, i imagine that people crafted it, run through few games, saw nothing special and came back to forums.

We'll see what DE could do with FA, but it's confirmed as working (saw some screen inside thread somewhere), but still when you playing it will turn out it's not useful due to (regular) surrounding game circumstances. That's real problem with it.

I think i stated that all other problem are not actually 'problem'.

I stated some of them in my previous post, so if you actually want to discuss the problems, please write what you found wrong with him and why you think or already experienced it's wrong. (don't forget we talking about sentinel overall)

Edit:

30.000 salvage is NOT ok.

no blueprint should have a 5 digit resource cost on an uncommon resource, it just changes the game into a boring, never-ending grind-fest.

Then, that's what game about. You can buy it, or you can farm it.

9k salvage in 25-30min on Jupiter survival, so 30k in approximately 2-2,5h

The only question, do you have these 2-2,5h, right?

Edited by Riccoshot

@notionphil

That's the point.

From what i read, i imagine that people crafted it, run through few games, saw nothing special and came back to forums.

We'll see what DE could do with FA, but it's confirmed as working (saw some screen inside thread somewhere), but still when you playing it will turn out it's not useful due to (regular) surrounding game circumstances. That's real problem with it.

I think i stated that all other problem are not actually 'problem'.

I stated some of them in my previous post, so if you actually want to discuss the problems, please write what you found wrong with him and why you think or already experienced it's wrong. (don't forget we talking about sentinel overall)

I don't want to discuss the problems, there are plenty of other threads about that.

I am simply explaining you that you acknowledge Djinn's ability is not useful in game which literally means he is not fine.

However, your thread title is "DJINN IS FINE", so, it's misleading feedback, which would make it less likely for Djinn's ability to be improved.

Given that you actually like Djinn, that's especially silly.

Do you know what "fine" means?

If your position is "Djinn is a broken sentinel, but he's worth buying because he has a great weapon" say that in your title or OP.  Then you wouldnt spend the entire thread arguing with people that AGREE with your main points.

Edited by notionphil

Do you know what "fine" means?

If your position is "Djinn is a broken sentinel, but he's worth buying because he has a great weapon" say that in your title or OP.  Then you wouldnt spend the entire thread arguing with people that AGREE with your main points.

Awesome > great > fine (that's for me; but i suspect spelling misunderstandings)

Let's stop on this one then "Djinn is a sentinel with ability that don't have it's niche to perform in game, but he's worth bying because he has a great weapon"? Yes/no?

(though, this fine for me, and not for anybody else, lol)

• 3 weeks later...
Then, that's what game about. You can buy it, or you can farm it.

9k salvage in 25-30min on Jupiter survival, so 30k in approximately 2-2,5h

The only question, do you have these 2-2,5h, right?

Not everyone can spend 2-2.5h into a game due to life.

Magmahunter, you do realize the amounts of salvage and rubedo you can get from one Sedna Kappa run is ridiculous right?

No, i don't nor should this justify the immense cost. There are better things to spend these resources on (like 6-7 Glaives)