Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omni lost

(PSN)theMycon

I died while using the Omni to 'port back from a crewship a few days ago, and it left my inventory. Yes, still mid-mission. I haven't seen it since. 

I've restarted the game, restarted the PS4, played missions using both my own and other people's Railjacks.  I've finished skirmishes, backed out mid-mission, and failed them. I've done non-RJ missions, fiddled with the configuration of my railjack, and joined missions both from my dojo & launched from the Railjack itself.  I'm running out of ideas.

I'm aware it's supposed to be added to your gear wheel when you launch the missions, but... It ain't.  Anyone have any ideas?

I'm going to call this resolved. It turns out it was two different bugs.

first, everything on my gear wheel that was not in the first 12 items - that is, everything that's not in the starting circle - was dropped from it, locked out, or inaccessible for some other inscrutable reason..

So I manually re-added everything to my gear wheel. However, since I had zero antiserum injectors in slot 15, the Omni kept loading into the "empty" slot 15. I replaced that with some fireworks (something I'll never use), and now the Omni loads properly in the last slot.

I'm assuming it was going into a phantom empty slot that I couldn't access because it wasn't in a reachable position in the first place.