The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe crashes pc

oMeranha

guys i'm getting a "bug" in warframe, the game crashes my pc, the screen goes black and i just hear my friends talking on discord sometimes

never contained this kind of bug in another game, and it's the 5th time that happens in warframe. I can run any game at + 60fps on high and the same error does not happen.

happened in Orb Vallis / Plains of Eidolon and helene in saturn

I first figured that the power supply wasn't getting enough power for the components, but even if the video card clock was stopped at 800mhz, the crash occurred

PC specs
I5 9400f

16gb ram

RX 570 4gb

Corsair CX450w 80plus bronze

Has anyone been through this error and can help me? I'm a little desperate

Edited by oMeranha

I'm getting about 5 crashes per day as of recently. Sometimes the game just crashes and brings up a crash report, sometimes it brings up a web page telling me that CPU and GPU are probably overclocked (which they are but I know what I'm doing and besides removing overclock doesn't solve the problem and also my friend with a potato PC without an overclock was getting the same message). Other times it crashes with a black screen as if it is crashing the graphics driver or it would totally hang my PC and I need to hit the reset button. It all started with the Railjack update.

1080ti

32GB RAM

On 2020-01-12 at 5:16 AM, Pablo-Diablo said:

I'm getting about 5 crashes per day as of recently. Sometimes the game just crashes and brings up a crash report, sometimes it brings up a web page telling me that CPU and GPU are probably overclocked (which they are but I know what I'm doing and besides removing overclock doesn't solve the problem and also my friend with a potato PC without an overclock was getting the same message). Other times it crashes with a black screen as if it is crashing the graphics driver or it would totally hang my PC and I need to hit the reset button. It all started with the Railjack update.

1080ti

32GB RAM

I am having the exact same problem and I feel these crashes are getting worse as its taking longer and longer for my computer to reset and just now as of this writing I had to manually turn off my computer which I have never had to do till now.

I think I am just gonna not play till they have fixed this issue.

And yes this crashing stuff started when railjack was released.

• 2 weeks later...
En 13/1/2020 a las 18:15, Firemyst dijo:

I am having the exact same problem and I feel these crashes are getting worse as its taking longer and longer for my computer to reset and just now as of this writing I had to manually turn off my computer which I have never had to do till now.

I think I am just gonna not play till they have fixed this issue.

And yes this crashing stuff started when railjack was released.

You know, I'm thinking exactly what you say, I'm fed up, I've had enough crashes and other problems, I've been complaining since the beginning of the year, and I received answers that didn't help me at all, I don't know what else they want me to explain if I put them what is the problem and my circumstances, I think I will return to the game later ... I am very upset

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-01-12 at 7:16 AM, Pablo-Diablo said:

1080ti

32GB RAM

Getting the same error, the web page one regarding overclocking.  

This didn't start happening to me until this very latest update to correct the Kuva Lich.  27.1.0

Almost always this happens in a menu, any menu, where suddenly my FPS skyrockets to the max and the fans go nuts on my graphics card.  In fact I can actually cause the crash in order to make this happen.  What I can't do is figure out how to stop it from happening.

Thankfully, I'm not getting a full lockup or needing to restart, but it is really getting in the way of my enjoying the game.

I'm running a 2080ti with the most recent driver.

200 FPS

32GB RAM 

Just verified my cash, and optimized it to boot.

Since I can duplicate the error and it's always in the menus I'm guessing that's part of the problem.

Any suggestions?