Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Some Names For Firearms But I Can't Draw At All

RX-74

First suggestion: a rifle of Grineer design fireing large caliber exploding rounds and it's name is Fury.

Second suggestion: a long barrelled slender looking sniper rifle of Tenno design and it's name is Vanity.

Third suggestion: a handgun (could be a revolver or a semi-auto) of Grineer design fireing large caliber exploding rounds and it's name is Rage.

Fourth suggestion: a curved sword of Tenno design that looks like it's made of chrome and it's name is Lust.

Fifth suggestion: a rocket launcher of old Corpus design and it's name is Greed.

Sixth suggestion: a bow of Tenno design that looks like it's crafted from blue crystal and it's name is Desire.

Seventh suggestion: a two-handed spear of Tenno design with a long and broad blade and it's name is Devotion.

Eighth suggestion: a full-auto pistol of old Corpus design with a large magazine that fires small caliber bullets and it's name is Pity.

Ninenth suggestion: a plasma pistol of Corpus design that looks like this: 190147-plasma_rifle.jpg

Or as close as it without getting sued and it's name is Envy.

So could you good people give me some designs based on these weapons?

Thanks.

Edited by RX-74

Every Corpus weapon except for the Flux Rifle ends with a short "a" sound. Spectra, Lanka, Dera, Supra and Prova. Just a thought..

Ah, ok... I thought that it would be cool to name weapons after emotions but that probably doesn't fit with the lore.

Edited by RX-74

1) Corpus only use energy weapons and Hate is the name of a scythe used by the Stalker.

2) Two slender sniper rifles with long barrels exist already. One being the Snipetron and another one called Lanka.

Ok, I will change it to Fury unless that is already taken as well and make it a Grineer design and two sniper rifles are enough in this game?

Ok, I will change it to Fury unless that is already taken as well and make it a Grineer design and two sniper rifles are enough in this game?

There are more than just two snipers in this game but those are the ones that are slender, with long barrels.

Other sniper rifles include the special counterpart of the Snipetron, the Snipetron Vandal, and the Vulkar; Three bows and more to come: Paris, Dread, Paris Prime.

IMHO stats (damage, damage type, firerate magazine capacity, crit chance/damage) are more important in a weapon concept than its looks or name.

And a Tenno sniper rifle is already in the works.

(I assume that it's already old news by now, and everyone already knows this but I'll put it in a spoiler tag anyways)

i7u30ax.jpg

I didn't know and I'm new in the game and the last one looks like the Soma.

And I was thinking of an even longer sniper rifle than what they have planned... it should look a bit like this: 300px-Svd_1_russian.jpg but of a futuristic Tenno design.

Edited by RX-74

And in reponse to an earlier post... there is no point in giving stats for the weapons since people will just call them OP so it's better to give a general description of the firearm (long range, accurate, large caliber, exploding ammunition or whatever) and let DE decide on the stats.

Edited by RX-74