The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"Failed to connect to server. You will be logged out."

(XBOX)omegaMAXIMUS080

How often does this happen to everyone on a daily basis? How often does it happen in crucial moments or during missions....especially now Railjack missions where you may have picked up some nice mods or salvage.....only to lose it all because of the DE Server Latency issues. Or finally found someone that wants to trade with you for a particular item....only to be disconnected from server at the moment of trade?!  

How long have we, the players....reported this, tolerated this....fell victim to this.....and how long must we continue to endure this??!!

DE...why wont you finally address this problem and SOLVE this problem??

I and hundreds of thousands of other WARFRAME players would be extremely grateful and happy if you would FINALLY SOLVE these server latency issues.

BTW...this happens in no other game that I play.  It doesnt happen in Destiny, it doesnt happen in Battlefront 2, Apex Legends....and other multiplayer games that I have played so far.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)omegaMAXIMUS080 said:

How often does this happen to everyone on a daily basis? How often does it happen in crucial moments or during missions....especially now Railjack missions where you may have picked up some nice mods or salvage.....only to lose it all because of the DE Server Latency issues. Or finally found someone that wants to trade with you for a particular item....only to be disconnected from server at the moment of trade?!  

How long have we, the players....reported this, tolerated this....fell victim to this.....and how long must we continue to endure this??!!

DE...why wont you finally address this problem and SOLVE this problem??

I and hundreds of thousands of other WARFRAME players would be extremely grateful and happy if you would FINALLY SOLVE these server latency issues.

BTW...this happens in no other game that I play.  It doesnt happen in Destiny, it doesnt happen in Battlefront 2, Apex Legends....and other multiplayer games that I have played so far.

Has to me pretty much for no reason