Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No, Thank You Digital Extremes.

Vilrein

I haven't posted in quite a long while, so hopefully my sentiment still means something.

I just opened my inbox today and saw a magnificent thank you E-mail from Digital Extremes dedicated to all founders. My reaction when I finished was more or less "More stuff?! You guys are too kind". 

When I saw the first trailer for Warframe, I rushed over to the website to sign up for beta. I thought that the game looked amazing, and when more information about the game came out I couldn't wait for the beta. When the beta finally came around to existence, I was privileged enough to be accepted into the first wave of closed beta testers and I loved the game the moment I started playing. I have been mostly involved with school for the last few months, so I haven't been playing very much. But, I did just recently pick the game back up. Thinking back on how the game started with a card style mission system, mods being simple upgrades in a progression tree, and floating infestation growth patches (haha) ; I can't believe how much this game has changed. It's all because of the wonderfully dedicated people at Digital Extremes. 

The Grand Master pack I got wasn't so much purchased because I wanted all the stuff in the pack. I bought it because I thought Digital Extremes had a fantastic idea for a video game. I made a contribution to them with the sole intent of helping them along with their dream. (the fact that I get more stuff for being a founder is still baffling) 

So in conclusion. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this game's development. Thank you Stevie, Rebecca, and the other members of Digital Extremes for being such a passionate team with the desire to create new and interesting things.

Hell of a fine job people.

Edit: The title made sense in my head when I was typing it. However, I realize I used the idiom incorrectly. I would change it to something more appropriate if i had the ability.

Edited by Vilrein

I haven't posted in quite a long while, so hopefully my sentiment still means something.

I just opened my inbox today and saw a magnificent thank you E-mail from Digital Extremes dedicated to all founders. My reaction when I finished was more or less "More stuff?! You guys are too kind". 

When I saw the first trailer for Warframe, I rushed over to the website to sign up for beta. I thought that the game looked amazing, and when more information about the game came out I couldn't wait for the beta. When the beta finally came around to existence, I was privileged enough to be accepted into the first wave of closed beta testers and I loved the game the moment I started playing. I have been mostly involved with school for the last few months, so I haven't been playing very much. But, I did just recently pick the game back up. Thinking back on how the game started with a card style mission system, mods being simple upgrades in a progression tree, and floating infestation growth patches (haha) ; I can't believe how much this game has changed. It's all because of the wonderfully dedicated people at Digital Extremes. 

The Grand Master pack I got wasn't so much purchased because I wanted all the stuff in the pack. I bought it because I thought Digital Extremes had a fantastic idea for a video game. I made a contribution to them with the sole intent of helping them along with their dream. (the fact that I get more stuff for being a founder is still baffling) 

So in conclusion. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this game's development. Thank you Stevie, Rebecca, and the other members of Digital Extremes for being such a passionate team with the desire to create new and interesting things.

Hell of a fine job people.

NO FAIR

I WANTED TO MAKE THIS THREAD

Damn you ninja's!

You ninja'ed me! D:

Kind of misleading title

Exactly what I was saying.

Overall, DE has always been nice. They give continous support for their game; They help and reward players from time to time; All that. One of the problem is the community - I keep stating that the community is horrible. They never appreciated what DE does, from all the time I've been playing and they don't understand that developing a game isn't like snapping your fingers. It's sad that DE gets so little consideration from all they've done.

DE is a really, really responsive, talented and dedicated group of people and I honestly really appreciate it. Warframe is still rough around the edges, sure, but I have a lot of faith in it because I know the team behind it want to work with its players to make the best game they can. I don't worry about it. It's not like a lot of other games where you just have to shrug and hope someone cares enough to look into something. Our suggestions, worries and everything really, really matter.

The game is really well optimised and beautiful and I love the art and I could go on. Please make this game god tier. I am happy to keep supporting it as long as you're still willing to care as much as we do.

Exactly what I was saying.

Overall, DE has always been nice. They give continous support for their game; They help and reward players from time to time; All that. One of the problem is the community - I keep stating that the community is horrible. They never appreciated what DE does, from all the time I've been playing and they don't understand that developing a game isn't like snapping your fingers. It's sad that DE gets so little consideration from all they've done.

Has the community really gotten that bad? That makes me sad. I remember when everyone was so happy to be able to play the game, and gave Digital Extremes all the help that could be asked for.

It's so disappointing when people who just play the game because "whatever", come along and ruin the experience for others by complaining about minor things, and saying that the developer doesn't care because the problem wasn't fixed the day they said something about it.

I really appreciate everything Digital Extremes has done to change community concerns. I mean, they had no desire to add PVP a long time ago, and because so many people (at least a lot of the vocal minority) wanted PVP, they added the Conclaves. Anyone who says Digital Extremes doesn't care about the community is a silly head.