Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat Eye/Energy Color Changing Bug

SageofSouls

Thanks to the uselessness of the ticket system, I'm having to come back to the bug forums in the hopes of getting this addressed, but chances are, it'll get ignored again. So we'll see how this goes.

So I just recently got my first couple of Kavats since they ever came out and I was trying to get a Smeeta. My second Kavat was my first Smeeta and it was BEAUTIFUL. Exactly how I would've wanted it. Fennec Fox head, Arrow tail, and **WHITE** eye/energy color. I thought it was perfect, so I put an Orokin Reactor on it and leveled it up.

Well...now I'm having an issue that's making me quite upset. My Smeeta's eye/energy color has changed more than once since I got it. Originally, it was WHITE. I know this for a fact. Then I took it (accidentally) to the Plains of Eidolon during the day when my friend invited me to a party and I forgot I had it equipped. When it went invisible, I noticed its energy color turned green. Then I took it into the Elite Sanctuary Onslaught to level it. When it turned invisible in there, its energy color was blue. Now, after I finished leveling it, it's pink.

Of all the colors it had to end up...PINK?!

I really, REALLY don't want it to be pink when it was originally white! Is there anything that can be done about this? Please tell me that there's something that can be done. Even if I have to go manually get another Smeeta that looked the way this one originally did, can I at least get the Orokin Reactor back? Because chances are, I'm going to consign this one due to it having pink eye/energy color. Yes, that might sound petty, but the fact that you can trade DNA Inprints and that you can change appearance on pets in the first place should not make that something to frown upon. If I had known its eye/energy color was going to end up pink, I wouldn't have used the Orokin Reactor on it.

So can the eye/energy color be reset to white in some way? And if not, can I get the Orokin Reactor back?

Please let me know...

Thanks,
Sage

Also, my friend told me that the eye/energy color can bug out (which I've already noticed) and that there's a way to fix the issue by applying an energy color to an attachment. Well, this isn't working as a permanent fix, but it should be noted that when I hover over any color on any palette (it doesn't matter which color, they all do the same thing), the Kavat's eye and energy color along its tail do revert back to its white color, although the attachments that represent its energy color do not. When I move away from hovering over any color or exit the menu entirely, it goes back to pink. I'm going to attach screenshots of this. Though, fair warning: it requires close inspection to actually notice the difference. It's noticeable when looking for it, but unless you're looking for it, specifically, you might miss it.

Look specifically at the eyes and the more-so at the tail's "fans". You can see that the second one (where I hover over a color and it "reverts") is less bright and less pink; it looks more white or light gray.

(Also, the white boxes in the upper-left of the screenshots are there because I didn't want to show my Discord's overlay which showed people's usernames.)

K2tDE12.png

"These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers responsible for fixing specific issues." --Support Ticket Representative

Daily, huh? It's been 4 days and I haven't even gotten so much as a "we'll look into it" from anyone. Glad to see that my issue is being taken seriously.