The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Plains of Eidolon Glitch

(PSN)volcanic_eraser

So this bug is about a glitch in the plain of eidolons that is very game changing and effects the player in a very bad way i'm not sure if this happens to ps4 players only if it happens to me only but id ont know but here it goes.

So the glitch it an under the map glitch you might be saying well if you're under the map why not use the /unstuck command well if you're on of those people that ask these questions well the answer is is that even when you run the /unstuck command you still are not from under the map i've never been able to get back to normal i think maybe once but that was because i died and this glitch has happened to me multiple times with video proof but I didn't really bother about it until this happened so i was doing an eidolon hunt for the three different eidolons and i got stuck this really bad because one i couldn't get cores,2 i wouldn't get affinity, and 3 since you have to put brilliant eidolon shards in the caller i couldn't so not only did i get nothing much all of my other teammates as well did'nt get much of anything either