The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Profit Taker and Magus Repair Glitch

(PSN)AyatanSkywalker

Hey guys, was running profit taker using chroma and after casting my 2 for flame chroma it raises your health right?; for a limited amount of time? So from sitting at 300 hp you go up to about 8-900hp. But here's the kicker, try using magus repair after the buff. It will literally drain all the extra health from the buff so You'd be sitting at where you started every time. Only found out when running bounty with a friend. Oh you should've have witnessed it, all you could imagine, lol a bunch of cursing and pointing fingers right up until the moment I figured it out. 

I could recreate this at anytime I want, and I'd rather not. If you vets want to try just know this is update 27.0.5

Conditions; use fire element chroma, put magus repair r3 on your operator, initiate profit taker bounty, arrive on orb vallis, cast your 2nd ability, transfer to your operator, and start questioning yourself.

1 hour ago, (PS4)AyatanSkywalker said:

Hey guys, was running profit taker using chroma and after casting my 2 for flame chroma it raises your health right?; for a limited amount of time? So from sitting at 300 hp you go up to about 8-900hp. But here's the kicker, try using magus repair after the buff. It will literally drain all the extra health from the buff so You'd be sitting at where you started every time. Only found out when running bounty with a friend. Oh you should've have witnessed it, all you could imagine, lol a bunch of cursing and pointing fingers right up until the moment I figured it out. 

I could recreate this at anytime I want, and I'd rather not. If you vets want to try just know this is update 27.0.5

Conditions; use fire element chroma, put magus repair r3 on your operator, initiate profit taker bounty, arrive on orb vallis, cast your 2nd ability, transfer to your operator, and start questioning yourself.

Use void mode to activate the magus repair