Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic reward "loading" selection bug

(XBOX)Radiatedmilo

So um, 1st off, i dont know where this should probably go so sorry if it isn't in the right spot, so i was just running some lith relics for prime junk and on the 5th selection screen/5th opened relic it came up with nothing but "loading" in each relics choosable slot for selection, thus not only couldn't i see what there was to pick but couldn't even pick anything sept what ever was my relics drop of which i couldn't find out till after the relic run was finished, i had have this happen to me once before, 1st time was(about a month or so ago i would guesstimate) with a mesa dropping her 4th ability just as the timer(denoting when the reward screen would pop up) was about to hit "0" and got the same thing, from memory that was a defence mission though i cant be 100% sure though i do remember there was a gold rarity drop i missed from it due to the bug, i had assumed that it was just karma for not standing still or from using mesa's 4th during countdown, so i avoided doing that with mesa's 4th and tryed standing still as best as i could and never had a problem till now, i was running khora(yes a different frame from the 1st time this happened) through a lith interception mission this time and sticking to minimal movement and i think no use of abilitys during countdown again and the relic selection "loading" bug happened again, luckily only copper rarity drops so i know i likely didn't miss out on anything i really needed but none the less its a really anoying bug, i did a quick search of the fourms and only found mention of this bug once and in the ps4 section with no replys, thought it a better idea to make a new post on the platform related section i had the bug on, i wonder if this is a common or rare bug and if anyone else has had this happen or if it is just me?