Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Forest Sabotage- Antitoxin usage

Erisinth

I recently came across the antitoxin blueprints (introduced a while back during the Cicero Crisis event) in the market, and decided to see if they dropped anything interesting. There were whispers of crafted forma dropping occasionally, hence my interest.

Crafted a few of each, ran Earth:Cervantes a bunch of times with and without toxins, and compared the results to try to piece together the drop rates

After factoring out the mission completion reward of 1300cr (which occurs regardless of Antitoxin usage), the consumables do not grant any extra loot during or at the end of the mission. 

Most forum posts or articles about these specific consumables are several years old, or cite old information- I can confirm that, regardless of which consumable was used, they had no obvious effect. 

I guess it's possible that I'm using them wrong, but I've tried nearly every combination of events I can think of (insert before ejecting catalyst, inserting between eject & destroy, collecting all caches before / after insertion, etc).

So, the question is: Are drops from these consumables intentionally disabled? If not, is there an effect that they should be having on the mission other than the additional lotus voice lines and 'toxin strength' meter? And, if there are suppose to be drops, would it be possible to add the rates per-antitoxin (or per strength level) to the publicly-released master drop table?

If they were intentionally disabled, then they might as well have removed the antitoxin blueprints and the Lotus spoken lines about it.  
I'm sure it's a bug. They stopped giving an extra reward quite some time ago after some major update. I'm guessing 3 years ago?

I used to run those antitoxins back then just for fun and did get an extra reward but they were very "meh", common resources. Finding the 3 hidden locker caches in that mission give better loot.

The anti-toxin rewarded usually credit caches worth less than the cost of crafting the anti-toxin itself.  But that forma reward chance was extremely low that I wouldn't recommend people to farm it that way.

You're better off trying to get forma from the Lua music puzzle room, and even that one also has a very low chance but I got more forma from that one over the years (5) than I got from the Anti-toxin (1). Btw, that music room  has been stuck with the same solution for years as well, it's not random anymore.

• Like 1