The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

options settings not saving between logins?

carnespecter

howdy. i play warframe off of my steam account, on a lenovo legion y520 laptop with windows 10. i find when i log out of the game it resets my options when i log in again. this happens both when i turn my laptop on and off, or if i log in multiple times in a day.

i have to redo just about every toggle option when i log in, from gameplay settings to chat toggles and display and audio sliders. its incredibly frustrating. im not switching between computers or anything, just my own at home.

has anyone encountered anything like this or know how to fix it?

hace 1 hora, carnespecter dijo:

@LeosTwix youre right. i totally forgot to mention i use NVIDIA too. thanks for bringing that up

@carnespecter I fixed it. Go to Nvidia experiencie > go to warframe game and go to the settings and set it into performance(there is a tool like icon there). Then nvidia stop showing up the "Recommended" settings. That's why nvidia changes it everytime you start the game, nvidia adjust the game to better performance.

Edited by LeosTwix

On 2020-01-24 at 10:26 PM, LeosTwix said:

@carnespecter I fixed it. Go to Nvidia experiencie > go to warframe game and go to the settings and set it into performance(there is a tool like icon there). Then nvidia stop showing up the "Recommended" settings. That's why nvidia changes it everytime you start the game, nvidia adjust the game to better performance.

i am gonna try this as well, thanks