Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Archwing or Railjack Mission

(PSN)AccursedImmortal

You can't do flight simulation in space without thinking about old school games like Ikaruga or gradius. Yes, you probably heard this before but I'm going to say it again, I want a bullet hell level to warframe. Even though the archwing isn't exactly built for bullet hell (such as lacking side to side instant evasion though blink would be very useful), I think it should be made. To be frank, the game modes to warframe aren't varied enough. Almost every mission mode has a defense element to it. I think we need another game mode that isn't defense involved but getting from point A to B through dodging, blocking (using environments), shooting enemies (a given) and using abilities. I don't think it should be limited to just archwing either. It could be a warframe mission that requires going through a corridor of nonstop slow moving bullets firing and requiring the player to just evade or use various abilities to survive. In terms of pacing, the ayatan statue retrieval for a new player has the same hectic feeling.