Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Gremory Clan - Anime Based Clan |Casual&mature|Full Research&dojo|Epic Bade|Active Alliance|Friendly|Co-Op Gods!

Inquisitioner

Heya Inquisitioner. Are you guys still active? If you still are I'd be happy to join currently just came back after months of hiatius and changed my IGN as well.

EDIT:

Where are you guys mostly located? Because I'm in NA (Canada to be precise) and it would be great if there were some NA players here.

Edited by Zelorath

Heya Inquisitioner. Are you guys still active? If you still are I'd be happy to join currently just came back after months of hiatius and changed my IGN as well.

EDIT:

Where are you guys mostly located? Because I'm in NA (Canada to be precise) and it would be great if there were some NA players here.

Hey, we are still very much active. We'd be more then glad to have you with us too. Sadly, our NA playerbase has shrunk lately - especielly since the officer in charge of that region has other stuff going on in his life. But we're currently looking into expanding the clan with that region as the focus.

Hey, we are still very much active. We'd be more then glad to have you with us too. Sadly, our NA playerbase has shrunk lately - especielly since the officer in charge of that region has other stuff going on in his life. But we're currently looking into expanding the clan with that region as the focus.

Oh is that so? Well then its okay as long as you guys are active :)

I would really like to join an otaku clan as well since we share the same interests.... :3

Edited by Zelorath

Oh is that so? Well then its okay as long as you guys are active :)

I would really like to join an otaku clan as well since we share the same interests.... :3

Its slower than usual due to summer, me and the other leader are both working full-time summer jobs too during the weekdays atm. but other then that it should still be active. Just answer the questions listed in OP either here or PM me and an invite will be sent. Just make sure you also leave any clan your in and decine any other invite you've got.

Its slower than usual due to summer, me and the other leader are both working full-time summer jobs too during the weekdays atm. but other then that it should still be active. Just answer the questions listed in OP either here or PM me and an invite will be sent. Just make sure you also leave any clan your in and decine any other invite you've got.

Ok. Here's a bit about me

1. Pretty much always when I have spare time or not too tired from work.

2. Here's my MAL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Xcorrpion and haven't updated my MAL for over a year tho so the list there is pretty much outdated. I pretty much watch/read only a single mainstream anime (BLEACH) and usually read awesome ongoin mangas such as TOKYO KUSHU (Believe the hype! anime coming july 2014) Shingeki no kyojin, Ajin, shokugeki no soma and many more ongoin mangas. I dont wanna elaborate all since it's a long list lol. Oh, and moreover, TOKYO KUSHU is awesome everyone should be reading it by now if you're an otaku :3

3. Started june of 2013

4. 19 yrs of age btw :D

Hey, im not sure if its just me but your recruitment message doesnt show up. It just says;

top.png

midtopleft.pngmap.png

etc, if it is just me then nvm and carry on. love the idea of the clan, would be cool to have people to talk to about manga/anime with. My favourite anime is the monogatari series by shaft and durarara. my favourite manga atm is akame ga kiru, i cannot wait for the anime :)

1) Either daily or every other day, time varies, so no help there :s

2) Err, I like every genre, basically been watching most i can find that appeals to me (around 150+ watched). As for Manga i loved the Pandora Hearts manga (I'd recommend it if you haven't read it). And finally, as for VNs I've read Narcissu (1 & 2 Currently available on steam, another recommendation of mine) and Steins;Gate (The VN and Anime).

3) Been playing since March 30th, 2013

4) Currently 17

Edited by Kradness

1) Either daily or every other day, time varies, so no help there :s

2) Err, I like every genre, basically been watching most i can find that appeals to me (around 150+ watched). As for Manga i loved the Pandora Hearts manga (I'd recommend it if you haven't read it). And finally, as for VNs I've read Narcissu (1 & 2 Currently available on steam, another recommendation of mine) and Steins;Gate (The VN and Anime).

3) Been playing since March 30th, 2013

4) Currently 17

Cool! I love steins;gate :D Invite went, happy to have you with us!

1. Time varies on a daily basis but i try to be on when i can, usually 2-3 hours.

2.Im mostly into comedy and i geuss mecha aswell, i really like series like Haiyore,Code geass,Arpeggio of blue steel and much of the sort, watched quite alot ^_^

3.dont know he precise date, but the account is older then 4 months but never really had the urge to play alot of warframe and more normal FPS but enjoying it far more now which i like :3

4.Im currently 19.

If you decide to accept me please take good care of me! o.o

1. Time varies on a daily basis but i try to be on when i can, usually 2-3 hours.

2.Im mostly into comedy and i geuss mecha aswell, i really like series like Haiyore,Code geass,Arpeggio of blue steel and much of the sort, watched quite alot ^_^

3.dont know he precise date, but the account is older then 4 months but never really had the urge to play alot of warframe and more normal FPS but enjoying it far more now which i like :3

4.Im currently 19.

If you decide to accept me please take good care of me! o.o

Invite sent, feel free to accept whenever you're in the game the next time. We're happy to have you with us!

1. I play whenever i have time to about 1-2 hrs.

2. Ive always loved any anime or manga with action and comedy. Dragonball Z and Guyver has got be my fav since those two got me into loving anime and manga. My current manga fav's has got to be noblesse,feng shen gi,the breaker, god of highschool(Gotta read these 4 if you like action) and most of the sport mangas

3 Well im still new i just joined like 2 months ago. Never knew warframe was out until a couple months ago.

4. Im 23 years old

I havent played an online game for awhile thats fun like warframe so i hope this guild will be awesome!

1. I play whenever i have time to about 1-2 hrs.

2. Ive always loved any anime or manga with action and comedy. Dragonball Z and Guyver has got be my fav since those two got me into loving anime and manga. My current manga fav's has got to be noblesse,feng shen gi,the breaker, god of highschool(Gotta read these 4 if you like action) and most of the sport mangas

3 Well im still new i just joined like 2 months ago. Never knew warframe was out until a couple months ago.

4. Im 23 years old

I havent played an online game for awhile thats fun like warframe so i hope this guild will be awesome!

Invite sent, welcome!! Hope you enjoy the game.

1. I play way to much (just started a couple weeks ago, 180 hours already the amount I play will probably die down as time goes on)

2. I like steins;gate and sci-fi/fantasy/comedy anime like haiyore! nyaruko or the devil is a part-timer

3. Started a couple weeks ago

4. 15 years old

1. I play way to much (just started a couple weeks ago, 180 hours already the amount I play will probably die down as time goes on)

2. I like steins;gate and sci-fi/fantasy/comedy anime like haiyore! nyaruko or the devil is a part-timer

3. Started a couple weeks ago

4. 15 years old

I love all those animes, happy to have you with us. Welcome - invite sent.

1.Summer holidays just started so I'll be playing every day very much
2.Some of my favorites are Steins;gate,Clannad After Story,Code Geass but I watch everything in general from romance/comedies to action/thrillers
3.For about a year

4.19 years old

1.Summer holidays just started so I'll be playing every day very much

2.Some of my favorites are Steins;gate,Clannad After Story,Code Geass but I watch everything in general from romance/comedies to action/thrillers

3.For about a year

4.19 years old

Cool - we got an identical taste ;) Welcome! Invite sent.