The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What actually are the Desert Stakes?!

(PSN)Dago_vdVH

You see, I was completing nodes on Mars when I came across (like for the hundredth time lmao) one of these things called "Desert Stakes", and all right, as always I killed it and ignored much further on this, but after several cups of coffee and one sleepless night, I thought "Yes, in theory, all the beings we meet in warframe are variants of the human race, and the sentients are actually an artificial lifeform created by humanity (or well ... orokin). So... What, in the name of the lotus, is this thing ?!"

I started researching, and according to the game's wiki, they are "native" from Mars. Does this imply that they are really a lifeform of this world, and therefore alien? Or were they taken to this place by work of the orokin terraforming stage?

Anyway, if it's first, we would be before the first lifeform that is 100% alien in the game. And we kill it like that without more.

Edited by (PS4)Dago_vdVH

hace 22 horas, (XB1)Rust Plague dijo:

*cough* Desert Skate *cough*

Skate as in the fish in the same family as Rays and Sharks. 

I KNOW what the skates are because I studied a semester of marine bio. But what I mean is just, as the electric eels are NOT actually eels and they are just called so because they look like a normal eel, the Desert Skate could be called so because they look like a "Marine" skate.