Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed

(XBOX)Thessean

My game got a hotfix while I was playing. After I saw the notification that it was complete. I shut it down to stop away for a bit. Once I can back to the Xbox, I'm unable to connect and keep seeing that message.

I've tried clearing the cache and Clearing the reserved space, then restarting the Xbox. Which prompted it to install a Warframe update. But I'm still seeing the same message.

Same here just happened to me but on my ps4 like literally wtf.

It keeps telling me , "unable to connect l. Please ensure you have the latest  Warframe update installed." And I check and the latest one is installed apparently....I look at my recent updates and it goes to like 01.82 - empyrean and I'm like if there is an update I cant update it because there isn't an option. 

This is really killing my experience. 

Honestly if this doesn't get resolved I'm just throwing the whole thing away or sell it. What's the point in finding a legit game to play if you cant even play it.

@DE

Listen guys you made an incredible game but like wtf is this? Could you at least give some feedback or help us out.

I apologize for my anger but after spending 4 days downloading  your game and spending actual real money it grabs my goat that I cant play just because of some silly freaking error.

Edited by (PS4)antimello23
I needed to provide the company name and address them

2 hours ago, (PS4)antimello23 said:

Same here just happened to me but on my ps4 like literally wtf.

It keeps telling me , "unable to connect l. Please ensure you have the latest  Warframe update installed." And I check and the latest one is installed apparently....I look at my recent updates and it goes to like 01.82 - empyrean and I'm like if there is an update I cant update it because there isn't an option. 

This is really killing my experience. 

Honestly if this doesn't get resolved I'm just throwing the whole thing away or sell it. What's the point in finding a legit game to play if you cant even play it.

@DE

Listen guys you made an incredible game but like wtf is this? Could you at least give some feedback or help us out.

I apologize for my anger but after spending 4 days downloading  your game and spending actual real money it grabs my goat that I cant play just because of some silly freaking error.

I'm having the same problem since last week, hope they can help 

11 hours ago, (PS4)Rasetsu_ccs said:

I'm having the same problem since last week, hope they can help 

Omg really you to buddy? My goodness.....

Like what is an Uber bummer is I literally only got a PS4 to play Warframe because it's so legendary and now everyone is just being wiped out.

I hope you get to play soon as well as everyone else.