Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Vs Supra?

MrSuperAwesome

Question

9 answers to this question

Completely different weapon type.

It comes down to preference at this point.

Well Soma has hitscan, faster firing rate, and better accuracy than the supra. What i'm not sure of is if it truly has a better DPS on a Crit build

Edited by MrSuperAwesome

Well Soma has hitscan, faster firing rate, and better accuracy than the supra. What i'm not sure of is if it truly has a better DPS on a Crit build

Single target DPS or multi target? Soma may have better accuracy, but Supra has more damage per bullet and the spread can actually work in it's favor at times.

Single target DPS or multi target? Soma may have better accuracy, but Supra has more damage per bullet and the spread can actually work in it's favor at times.

but then i would personally just use the gorgon then because the travel time on the supra's bullets is so long.

side note: you cant do a crit build on the supra because it doesnt crit if i remember correctly 

The only reasons that you should consider using a catalyst on the supra is if you like it for whatever reason.

Sadly I have to agree with you, I think I lost-waste a catalyst just because some people told me: this is the best weapon of the game, no is not at least for me...

Edited by D3FL3CTOR