Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phantom Map at iron wake

ULTRA_FROST___

With the new lich changes downloaded I rushed towards iron wake to banish my old lich(, I had not read the notes on the update before going to iron wake, I know stupid) when I arrived I had a weird map.

Instead of just iron wake there appeared to be another map on top of iron wake not accesible via normal means. I over the years have gotten handy at visiting parts of the map one shouldnt be able to acces. I figured I could probably find a clip in Iron Wake and I did.

After that, all that was left to do was Climbing that long tree normally in the background and also getting to what I now call the phantom part of the map. Though it was displayed on the map it did not actually exist. I have pictures and knowing how the map layout works I know I actually fell trough that part. (blue outlines of a room means below you, white is your level and yellow is above you.) 

I have proof as I usually take pictures from all the crazy stuff I do. Maybe have a look at this DE, I don't care if you don't. It was fun exploring anyways but just as a heads up.

Also, as to how I managed to do this as well as a big other number of clips I found, well some things are best left unsaid. (edit: so don't bother to ask if I know how to clip at this place or other places unless a staff member truly would want to know my ways of travel, I will tell it to a staff member when I get asked so.) 

Enjoy the picturesWarframe0241.jpgWarframe0242.jpg

The first one is about 200 metres above ground level btw, I used marking to determine that.

Edited by ULTRA_FROST___