Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus - Capture without killing anyone

Shonaney

That is posted quite often i guess but it is still a thing that even if i kill nothing if something else does die it fails

you are even not allowed to equip a sentinel gun ... may while that is active it should force companion to act like cloaked

what is new?

it could happen that while u search for the target and try to avoid everything ... your converted lich spawns in and starts a party ...

count only frame kills for that requirement, send the lich a msg that the player is fine, no need to show up ... just do something about!

PLEASE CHANGE THIS BONUS OBJECTIVE!

I did 5 bounties on PoE today with one capture component each, and we failed each one, despite me reminding everyone every single time. Sometimes it's a noob with his Ignis, sometimes it's a sentinel or a Lich, once it was an Umbra. This is not possible in public and kills fun and liking to play with other randos in public. Change it to another objective that is fun to be achieved together in a group.

Since these bonus objectives have been introduced, I have a record of ca. 3/50 in this objective in public matchmaking. It just means that whenever capture is on the menu, I realistically don't get a bonus reward. Change it, it's no fun.

• 2 weeks later...

This bonus objective will fail itself at the slightest goddamn provocation. I don't even know what dies most of the time. I fly over the base with my AW until the dude's revealed, drop in, kill them, grab them, and somehow it's STILL failed itself. My moa's weapon takes like 10 seconds to kill anything, so it's not him.

I've heard in the past that ANY kill ANYWHERE ON THE PLAINS would fail this bonus, but that was a while ago now. And I'd HOPE THAT STILL ISN'T THE CASE.

But it wouldn't surprise me.