Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Revive

(XBOX)LockeVanish

I was playing a mission alone, and I got killed. This was my first death, so I had 4 revives left. However, when I pressed A, nothing happened. I found that I could bring up the game menu and the chat window. I could type properly in the chat too. I go back to revive myself and nothing happens still. Xbox menus work perfectly fine too.

I'm getting worried because I've already spent over 30 minutes scouring this syndicate mission on Jupiter collecting medallions, opening secret amalgam labs, finding hidden scan objects, and I even found a shiny loot crate with its awesome contents. I'm upset now because all of this means nothing because pressing A to revive suddenly doesn't work. I swapped controllers just to see if that was the problem. It was not.

This really sucks. A quick search online showed that this has happened to some others before, but their recourse and fate was no different from mine. Please do what you can to figure this one out. I hate that all of my efforts were completely wasted.

I am having the same problem, for the last 2-3 days now I've been unable to revive myself. If I'm playing co-op with a few friends and they catch me before i bleed out I'm okay and will get back up, but if I bleed out or I'm solo, I'm screwed. It seems to happen in almost every mission to, Nightmare, Syndicate, Normal Missions, Bosses all of them where the revive is an option. 

• 3 weeks later...