Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Liches

(XBOX)I eat GABAGE

Kuva liches were voted by the community to be the least liked content of 2019. I accidently reloaded my gun near a downed kuva larvaling and now and am stuck with a kuva weapon that I already have at a percentage lower than the one i already invested 4 forma in. Also the elements dont match so I cant fuse them. I dont want to touch the kuva missons now until DE adds a functionality to get rid of an active lich like they teased a while back. Is DE still working on that? Because we still need that to make the kuva lich system feel better. Also please make it so that helping other people do their kuva lich missons will still upset your own lich so that you can fight them sooner as well. The system is still too grindy for the little pay off there is.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)I eat GABAGE said:

Is DE still working on that? 

Nope, they said in the patch notes that they've dropped that idea.

29 minutes ago, (XB1)I eat GABAGE said:

I accidently reloaded my gun near a downed kuva larvaling 

Just kill/convert your Lich and learn from the mistake.  So much is already in the player's hands, at this point I think most issues people have with the system aren't warranted as most of it comes down to them making a mistake rather than the system being wrong. 

32 minutes ago, (XB1)I eat GABAGE said:

Also please make it so that helping other people do their kuva lich missons will still upset your own lich so that you can fight them sooner as well.

This is one of the few things I would say needs improving.  The progress doesn't need to be sped up the more people there are in the squad, but progress shouldn't be stalled simply because you decide to assist someone else.