Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

White Affinity Xp Orb "idea"

Hanti88

As far as i know, these white orbs that drop off containers, which give 100XP each, only count to the Warframe right?

If so, maybe you could change it so, that these Orbs go into an EXP pool till you reach the end of the mission, where you can contribute the exp yourself into any of your Weapons you are currently carrying.

If it does, i'm sorry, always had the impression it only goes to my suit, because the "bonus" numbers at the end are never the same on my weapons... sometimes only the rifle gets the bonus... only the pistol... along with the Warframe of course.

If it does, i'm sorry, always had the impression it only goes to my suit, because the "bonus" numbers at the end are never the same on my weapons... sometimes only the rifle gets the bonus... only the pistol... along with the Warframe of course.

sounds a bit like your running a lot of single player mode. You level up much faster in online mode where you gain the XP from other players as well as your gameplay. Affinity goes only to the frame itself as I understand it to be.